-- Traditional Chinese translations. Thanks to BNS333 and RainbowUI on Curse
ifGetLocale()~="zhTW"thenreturn;end
local_,Internal=...
localL=Internal.L
L["A rested area or tome is needed to fully apply your loadout, do you wish to partially continue instead?"]="需要一個休息區域或寧心之書來完全套用設定,即使只有部分您也繼續嗎?"
L["A tome is needed to continue equiping your set."]="要繼續裝備您的設定一個靜心之卷是需要的。"
L["A tome or rested area is required to fully apply your loadout, do you wish to use a tome or partially continue without one?"]="要完全套用您的設定需要寧心之書或休息區域,您是否想使用寧心之書或是不用而只有部分載入?"
L["Add sets of one or more types (Talents, Soulbinds, etc.) to your loadouts to swap them together."]="將一種或多種類型(天賦,靈魂羈絆等)加入你的套裝設定中來一起切換。"
L["Adjust Covenant Abilities"]="調整盟約技能"
L["Any"]="任何"
L["Are you sure you wish to delete the set \"%s\", this set is in use by one or more loadouts. This cannot be reversed."]="您確定想要刪除設定\"%s\"。此設定由一個或多個設定檔使用中。這是無法回復的。"
L["Are you sure you wish to delete the set \"%s\". This cannot be reversed."]="您確定想要刪除設定\"%s\"。這是無法回復的。"
L["Arena"]="競技場"
L["Battle for Azeroth"]="決戰艾澤拉斯"
L["Battlegrounds"]="戰場"
L["BtWLoadouts"]="BtWLoadouts"
L["Can not edit equipment manager sets."]="無法編輯換裝管理套裝。"
L["Can not equip sets for other characters."]="無法裝備其他角色的套裝。"
L["Cannot create any more macros"]="無法建立任何更多的巨集"
L["Cannot create macros while in combat"]="在戰鬥中無法建立巨集"
L["Cannot fully apply your loadout while under the effects of the Jailer's Chains, do you wish to partially continue instead?"]="在獄卒之鍊的影響下,您無法完全套用套裝設定只能有部分,您是否希望繼續執行?"
L["Cata"]="浩劫與重生"
L["Cataclysm"]="浩劫與重生"
L["Categories"]="類別"
L["Change the name of your new loadout."]="變更您新設定檔的名稱。"
L["Could not find macro by text or name"]="無法找到巨集文字或名稱"
L["Create a talent set for your new loadout."]="為您的新設定檔建立一套天賦設定。"
L["Create different action bar layouts, including stealth, form, and stance bars. You can ignore specific action buttons or entire bars."]="創建不同的動作列佈局,包括潛行,型態和姿勢列。您可以忽略特定的動作按鈕或整個動作列。"
L["Create different pvp talent layouts for the type of content you wish to do."]="針對您想要做的內容類型創建不同的pvp天賦佈局。"
L["Create different talent layouts for the type of content you wish to do. Leave rows blank to skip the tier."]="為您想要的內容類型創建不同的天賦佈局。將行留空以跳過此層。"
L["Create gear sets or use the Blizzard equipment set manager."]="創建裝備套裝或使用暴雪裝備套裝管理器。"
L["Create sets for the Battle for Azeroth artifact neck."]="為決戰艾澤拉斯神器項鍊建立套裝。"
L["Create soulbind trees for switching between soulbind paths, leave rows blank to not skip them. Conduits are not affected."]="創建靈魂羈絆樹以在靈魂羈絆路徑之間切換,將行留空以不跳過它們。傳導器不受影響。"
L["Current Character Only"]="只有當前角色"
L["Delete"]="刪除"
L["Dungeons"]="地城"
L["Enabled"]="啟用"
L["Equipment"]="裝備"
L["Equipment set is not available"]="無法使用裝備設定"
L["Equipment set missing"]="缺少裝備設定"
L["Essences"]="精華"
L["Failed to change equipment set"]="變更裝備設定失敗"
L["Filter chat spam while changing loadouts"]="更改載入項目時過濾聊天垃圾訊息"